When you need to look at advanced options or enable debugging of the Communicator for troubleshooting, use the following steps:
1. Open ShoreTel Communicator and hover your mouse cursor over “Enter a name or number”
2. Hold CTRL and press F12
3. A new window with open with debugging options and additional information (ex. “Server Status”)
4. Once you enable logging for the different components, the logs will be accessible here: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming(or Local, depending on your setup)\ShoreWare Client\Logs
Make sure to disable debugging once you are done.
Being able to telnet into a ShoreTel phone can be helpful for troubleshooting certain network issues, here are the commands:
1. From the ShoreTel Director server, open CMD and enter: cd “C:\Program Files\Shoreline Communications\Shoreware Server”
2. Next, enter: phonectl -pw 1234 -telneton X.X.X.X
3. Now you can telnet to the phone IP address
A list of shell commands can be found here: http://workendtech.com/telnet-commands-shoretel-phones-2/
The most useful command: printSysInfo
To enable telnet on a ShoreTel switch perform the following steps:
1. On the ShoreTel Director server, open CMD and enter: cd “C:\Program Files\Shoreline Communications\Shoreware Server”
2. Next, enter: ipbxctl -telneton X.X.X.X (X.X.X.X is the IP address of your Shoretel switch)
The command prompt should now say “Telnet Enabled”
3. Now you can telnet (assuming you have telnet enabled on your PC) with: telnet X.X.X.X
4. The credentials are: anonymous | ShoreTel
You will now be in the ShoreTel CLI, but if you want to get into the VXworks CLI, type: gotoshell
If you want to get back into the ShoreTel CLI, enter: cliStart
If you have an issue that seems to be a phone bug, and have already gone through the process of resetting the phone, you can use these steps to return the phone to factory settings:
1. Press MUTE then 772667# . The phone will ask if you would like to go into Factory Test Mode, press # for Yes.
2. When prompted for the password, press 1234#
3. The screen will be blank, now enter 25327# to clear the phone
4. After clearing the data, the phone will reset back into the Factory Test Mode again.
5. Power cycle the phone by unplugging it and plugging it back in. It will start up normally and re-pull all config files from the FTP server.