I noticed on the Cisco Jabber for iPhone app there is a “Move to Mobile” option when you are on a VoIP call. This feature did not work for me initially, so here are my steps to get it working.
- User Profile: Make sure “Enable Mobility” is checked
- Remote Destination Profile: A remote destination profile needs to be created and assigned to the user with their cell number. I usually have the user sign into the self-care portal and have them create their own profile. “Enable Move to Mobile” must be checked in the profile.
- Device: The TCT phone device for their iPhone needs to have the “Owner User ID” and “Mobility User ID” assigned to the user. Also, the Transfer to Mobile Network option should be set to “Use Mobility Softkey”
Apparently their are two ways to setup up Move to Mobile, and I found this option (the user receives a call from CUCM once they click “Move to Mobile”) most effective to implement. You can find both options detailed HERE
The process to upgrade your Ruckus ZoneDirectors in a Smart-Redundancy (HA) pair is extremely simple.
- Login to the shared management interface (or the active ZD)
- Navigate to Administer –> Upgrade and browse for the new firmware file on your desktop
- Once uploaded, the browse button now says “Upgrade”
- Click upgrade, and the active ZD will upgrade the standby ZD first, which will reboot and become the active ZD. The former active ZD will then upgrade its firmware and reboot to become the standby ZD.
- All the AP’s will start upgrading their firmware and reboot
**I would recommend backing up your ZD config first (Administer –> Back up)**
If you need to get a list of all members in an AD Security Group, open up powershell and try the following commands from a DC:
- This command will list all the members and the OU structure they below to:
- dsquery group -name “GroupName” | dsget group -members
- Add this to the command to only get the display name of the users:
- dsquery group -name “GroupName” | dsget group -members | dsget user -display